Pages

Friday, March 25, 2022

one sentence post (multi-lit)

 (Kevin introduced a slice in one sentence to me last year. I wrote a food related sentence.)

In English:

Thank you, my dear friend, for peeking in from the classroom door, smiling and handing me a pink bag with a box of cupcakes, an unexpected delicious surprise, to finish the school week and start my birthday weekend with sweetness. 

In Estonian:

Aitäh, mu kallis sõber, et piilusid naeratades mu klassiuksest sisse ja andsid mulle roosa koti tassikkookide karbiga, maitsva üllatusega, mis lõpetab koolinädala ja alustab sünnipäeva nädalavahetust magus-armsalt. 



9 comments:

  1. This is super cool. I think I will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful!
    Word choice is everything in this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday weekend! The older we get, the longer we ought to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes look delicious. I wondered how long your one sentence would be. Now I’m thinking of a one-sentence slice thsts a periodic sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, those cupcakes look delish! U great way to end the work week and start the weekend indeed. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I want to borrow the one sentence slice idea now. What a sweet surprise to receive birthday celebration cupcakes! Happy birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday; enjoy those cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your birthday week. Cupcakes are a great way to start celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, it's interesting to think of how much information we can fit into one sentence! And I love that you wrote your sentence in both languages! The cupcakes look sweet, but it's even sweeter to know that your friend cares about you! <3

    ReplyDelete