Yes, what a slice of life, and a delicious way to start a Sunday morning. I love those memories of early morning aromas wafting into the bedroom to wake me up. Now, I seem to be the one in the kitchen. :)
Yes, I would also absolutely wake up to smell the aroma of freshly baked buns. I am looking forward to baking my apple pizza tonight. Thanks for the nudge to keep my new kitchen filled with baking memories from my past, Terje.
And here's a one word comment, YUM!
ReplyDeleteThose cinnamon rolls look delicious! What a way to start off your Sunday! Enjoy!
I love the idea of a one sentence slice! And this is a particularly delicious one.
ReplyDeleteI’m going to try this! Oh, what a delicious sentence!
ReplyDelete😋 You’re making lots of folks hungry!
ReplyDeleteSuch a heavenly fragrance to wake up to 😊
ReplyDeleteThe picture is worth a paragraph; your words in your sentence summed it up perfectly! Everyone is hungry now. Good morning!
ReplyDeleteWe can practically taste them!
ReplyDeleteLooks so yummy!! I love this idea
ReplyDeleteLucky daughters!!
ReplyDeleteThey look delicious. Now you have me hungry. With your picture and your sentence nothing more is needed.
ReplyDeleteSo much sweet goodness packed in that once sentence slice. A scrumptious slice!
ReplyDeleteI am drooling at that picture and that sentence. Yum!
ReplyDeleteWhat a delectable way to wake up. Yum!
ReplyDeleteI might have to try a one sentence - will work well for me this month. Those rolls look amazing - I miss cooking and baking so much!
ReplyDeleteYUM!! I love this. That one sentence tells the whole story.
ReplyDeleteYes, what a slice of life, and a delicious way to start a Sunday morning. I love those memories of early morning aromas wafting into the bedroom to wake me up. Now, I seem to be the one in the kitchen. :)
ReplyDeleteThose would wake me up, too!!
ReplyDeleteYes, I would also absolutely wake up to smell the aroma of freshly baked buns. I am looking forward to baking my apple pizza tonight. Thanks for the nudge to keep my new kitchen filled with baking memories from my past, Terje.
ReplyDeleteOh, what a wonderful aroma to awaken to on Sunday morning.
ReplyDelete