Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

Favorite Five Party


Joining Leigh Anne's Favorite Five Party
At first I wrote my five things in a comment. Only later, seeing the favorite five party slices popping up on different blogs, I realized it was an invitation for a post. How I misunderstood, who knows, and it doesn't matter now. I will gladly join the party.


I will bring:

white or green tea - tea leaves not the tea bags; my latest favorite is a mixture of white tea, green sencha tea, pineapple pieces, lemon grass, yellow rose buds and coconut flakes; one tea spoon for one cup of hot water: brew for two minutes. I would bring my little red tea pot, but it makes tea for two only.
post-it notes - in all colors and sizes and shapes; never too many.
fresh berries - raspberries would be the best; blueberries taste delicious, just be aware that wild ones make your tongue dark. There are no berries in the forest nor garden right now. Good that I packed some in my freezer. They taste almost as good and the blueberries still darken your tongue.
dancing shoes - maybe after some reading and writing and eating and story telling we could all dance a bit; it doesn't have to be cha-cha-cha or foxtrot, we can move to music as we feel comfortable; pure fun; if you don't have shoes we can dance bare feet.
and my camera - to keep memories.

The party goes on. You can join any time. :)

15 comments:

  1. Of course your camera! These are some lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I think I could have guessed at some of these favorites. Your tea mix sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dancing shoes and post-it notes...brilliant!! Those berries sound scrumptious and YES, your camera! Every time someone completes this challenge, it makes me want to have this party in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't imagine you at a party without your dancing shoes and your camera, Terje.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A camera to capture memories of good friends in dancing shoes! Love your additions to the party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you accepted the invitation! I saw a tweet yesterday with a quote about a strawberry and thought of you! And I am thrilled we will have a photographer...in dancing shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. With you framing the photos, we will have lovely tangible memories from our party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, Terje. It would take something a lot stronger than tea to get me dancing. It would also take lots of it. :-) Fresh berries are always delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Berries are a great one, Terje. I can add some of the blueberries I picked last summer -- privately owned bushes, organic. Just let me know. :) Dancing shoes will go with my Sally Harmon CD. And so glad you will bring tea, also

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't think of dancing shoes, but that's a wonderful idea. Love hearing about the tea mixture, Terje. I know nothing about that so am fascinated. So glad you're coming with the camera, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad someone remembered the camera! Raspberries are my favorite! I usually have a dish of berries (usually blackberries or strawberries) for dinner. Because of the procedure today, I could not have any seeds for five days. Long days without berries. So if I ever get back to Estonia, I hope to remember to bring you some post-its.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's going to be a great party. Berries are perfect! I'm glad you'll be joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, dancing shoes - this is going to be a fun party! I happen to be a post-it-note lover, too! Never too many! Thanks for sharing from Estonia!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes Post it notes! I have to try format one of these days. It seems so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this!!! I may try this structure!

    ReplyDelete