Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Right now

Right now I am.....

::enjoying the quiet of the early morning - still dark outside

::feeling  sleepy - spring forward is challenging

::appreciating all the wonderful wishes I received yesterday - in person, on a phone, through fb

::admiring the beautiful gerberas my husband brought to me - yellow, creamy, orange, pink, red
::savoring the last drops of morning tea - rosehip, hawthorn berry, raspberry-, birch- and mint leaves
 
::hoping that today will be calm - sometimes it happens in fourth grade, believe me.

::looking forward to a play in the evening - a cup of tea and some cookies before that

::wishing you all sunshine - outside and in your hearts



Inspired by Soule Mama
My previous "right now" posts


12 comments:

  1. Thank u for the wish of sunshine🤗

    Teachworkoutlove.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now, I am making this my last post to read of the evening. Appreciating its calm. Pouring a nice cold cup of water. Grabbing my book. Heading to bed. Good night (from across the world)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely... and very calming to read! I hope you have an awesome, calm day! I'm continuing my spring break trip, so good night from the South Pacific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another great format. I have collected many different ones this month. The good thing about - 'Right Now' is, it tells the reader about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right now, I am reading a lovely blog post! Thank you for reminding me of this format, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the wishes, Terje. I love gerbera daisies, a bright spot always! Wishes to you for that calm day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely things to be doing in the present. Thanks for the wish of sunshine, since it is raining here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hoping your day was as peaceful as your post. Enjoy the play!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely post, Terje - peaceful, as others have said.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the action word starting each line. Great format!

    ReplyDelete