Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2016

A cup of tea for my daughter


Would you like a cup of tea?

A little red teapot. A blend of rose hip, raspberry, hibiscus, orange and coconut. Hot water. Two white cups with butterfly designs. A spoonful of honey.

Stir. Memories.  Dreams. Hopes. Happiness.

Slowing down time. Relaxing. Together.

Moment. Now.

Smile.

15 comments:

  1. I love the way the writing came down to one word that says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the moments she will remember... simple, pure, and connected.
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photo! Wonderful short slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't take a lot of words to show peace and happy. Lovely Terje!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't take a lot of words to show peace and happy. Lovely Terje!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like absolute perfection. I am taking my daughter out for coffee later today (chocolate for her, coffee for me) and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sitting together over a small red teapot seems very good to me, Terje. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that sounds so yummy and fun! I love this red teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much to be said for a pot of warm tea and quiet time to enjoy special company.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much to be said for a pot of warm tea and quiet time to enjoy special company.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This makes me think of my Grammy and her ever present cup of tea. "moment. now" is what I need to slow down and focus on enjoying. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Time together for tea is special. Hope you enjoyed the time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love tea time. Love the simplicity in this.

    ReplyDelete