Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Day 30: playing with titles and comments




The March writing challenge is almost over. I collected snippets of comments and some blog titles to create a small list poemish slice.  I decided to focus on the positive of daily writing.


Isn't it wonderful to start each day fresh
sitting by the window
having so much to to write about and share
searching for the right words
writing
bit by bit
catching light
noticing with amazement
acknowledging the beauty
finding the precious moments
considering the happiness in the heart
reflecting on the blessings
capturing gratitude
celebrating life
possibilities are endless
just keep writing


14 comments:

  1. Love your found poem! So full of the essence of the SOL experience. We made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your found poem! So full of the essence of the SOL experience. We made it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to sum up the month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terje, this is a lovely way to celebrate this month with a found poem in "our" own words! Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a great month to discover the words of friends and make new friends. Nice job finding the poem in the slices and comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. celebrating life
    possibilities are endless
    just keep writing

    I can keep repeating those lines as a mantra and I will be at peace. Thanks for sharing this, Terje.

    ReplyDelete
  7. celebrating life
    possibilities are endless
    just keep writing

    I can keep repeating those lines as a mantra and I will be at peace. Thanks for sharing this, Terje.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "reflecting on the blessings"
    That has really been a blessing during this month!
    Your words tonight bring hope!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a lovely collection, Terje-so many good words that were written and read! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool idea. And it turned out perfectly. Just keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's beautiful to borrow words. I love it. Remember what you said at the end ...

    just keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  12. The possibilities ARE endless when we get into the habit of writing.

    Love this, Terje. (BTW: You've been writing for much more than "just for a month"!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Had the same thought as Stacey! Glad you have been.. writing for more than just a month.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Creative reflection!
    Wise words!

    ReplyDelete