A writing playground
Now that's a list I want to complete. Looks like you've been having fun.
I am going to have to try that app. Your pictures and words bring sunshine to me...even on this dreary day that we are having. Jackie http://familytrove.blogspot.com/
Me too!
Can't think of a better list.Hope you get to do them all.
I need to try this app...thanks for the inspiration! I, too, love the list!
Soon, soon... it's coming!
Nice! I'm also going to have to get this app!
Sounds like a perfect list ...
This sounds like what my students are thinking as Spring Break rolls around!
Now that's a list I want to complete. Looks like you've been having fun.
ReplyDeleteI am going to have to try that app. Your pictures and words bring sunshine to me...even on this dreary day that we are having. Jackie http://familytrove.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteMe too!
ReplyDeleteCan't think of a better list.Hope you get to do them all.
ReplyDeleteI need to try this app...thanks for the inspiration! I, too, love the list!
ReplyDeleteSoon, soon... it's coming!
ReplyDeleteNice! I'm also going to have to get this app!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect list ...
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like what my students are thinking as Spring Break rolls around!
ReplyDelete