Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2025

The best gift

All three daughters are at home today.

Mom, dad, sister and nephews will come.

Family together - the best gift ever.

(To top this, my daughters made me a cake last night. They didn't allow to me go to the kitchen wanting to keep it a surprise. I guess they forgot I am the first one up in the morning. I peeked in the fridge and took a sneak-peek photo for you. The cream is a mixture of cream cheese and whipped cream, the cake is a regular sponge cake layered into three, on top of the first layer are fruit cocktail fruits, seems that they used some food coloring and sprinkles also.)

16 comments:

  1. Terns,
    I can almost taste that cake through both the picture and your words. 😋 Yes, being surrounded by family is the best gift. Enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy cake! Enjoy the ongoing celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newtreemom
    What a nice celebration. Enjiy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when all of my kids are under the same roof! Enjoy your gift of a day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT's going to be a great day of celebration. Happy Birthday to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! I love you were able to sneak us a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cake looks delicious. Enjoy it and your time with family. arjeha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely surprise and so fun to have all your daughters at home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! That is gorgeous, and I'm glad you took a sneak peek. And a photo. It is so springtime beautifully colored and I know it will be tasty. My daughter says every great recipe has cream cheese, and I believe it. Glad you have your girls home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You capture the best gift so well. And I love that because you arise early, you got to peek at the cake. Enjoy your weekend with all your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Birthday, Terje? Whatever the celebration - enjoy your girls, your family, and your beautiful cake!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful cake! Time with loved ones is absolutely the best gift of all. I hope you enjoy every moment and make some delicious memories as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, that is the best gift ever. I love the beautiful cake. It sounds delicious too. Have a wonderful celebration with all the family close.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you have a birthday weekend celebration! Your daughters spoiled you for sure! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cake is indeed a beautiful gift, but as you said, not the best gift. Enjoy your family time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete