A writing playground
Surrounded by silence
emotions evaporate
thoughts settle
years evanesce
peace arrives
here and now
feeling ageless
I am who I am
beautiful in my imperfection
Turning 50
Fifty is beautiful on you!
Another beautiful picture. I love the last line of your poem.
Love these lines and truths: "years evanesce" and "beautiful in my imperfection."
Wonderful poem and photo! "Peace arrives." I think you're on your way to accepting 50 and wearing it well.
Beautiful words.Gorgeous photo.
Love the new photo, Terje. Love the ending 3 lines. "feeling ageless" is the definite way to feel. Surrounding yourself in silence is a bonus.
Fifty is beautiful on you!
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful picture. I love the last line of your poem.
ReplyDeleteLove these lines and truths: "years evanesce" and "beautiful in my imperfection."
ReplyDeleteWonderful poem and photo! "Peace arrives." I think you're on your way to accepting 50 and wearing it well.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful words.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo.
Love the new photo, Terje. Love the ending 3 lines. "feeling ageless" is the definite way to feel. Surrounding yourself in silence is a bonus.
ReplyDelete