Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Ten on Tuesday

 Inspired by Tammy B. 

From my morning walk:

  1. crisp air
  2. the morning sun peeking over the roofs and tree tops
  3. sparrows chirping in the snow-berry bushes
  4. yellow maple leaves crunching under my feet
  5. a daisy peeking through a fence
  6. multiple acorns under an oak tree
  7. a squirrel hopping on an elm tree
  8. a pink rose on a rosebush defying the change of seasons
  9. six horse-chestnut conkers asking to be picked up
  10. gratitude






6 comments:

  1. Love your list! So happy you wrote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are just starting to see some signs of fall, and I think I am now ready for it. Thank you for taking me on your walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pleasant walk this must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the leaves rush in reminding us that fall is upon us. I also wrote about the transitioning seasons, Terje. Your photo is beautiful. I have not seen such a rush of fall leaves yet in Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photograph and words take me on that walk with you. Such a refreshing transition into a new season, painted with words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those crunchy leaves! Ours have been mostly soggy lately.

    ReplyDelete