Taking my list "Things I wished I loved but don't" from last week, I replaced everything with things I love and hopefully never stop loving
· slow Saturday mornings
· train rides
· dark chocolate
· yoga
· rose gardens
· baking
· walking
· ballet
· books
· raspberry jam on pancakes
· board games
· swimming in the sea
· meeting friends in a cafe
· taking photos
· PJs
· eating blueberries
· green tea
· ice skating
· dancing
· bubble bath
Same question as last week: what would be on your list?

My list would definitely include reading, baking, and quiet times.
ReplyDeleteMy list would definitely include reading, baking, and quiet times.
ReplyDeleteSome of mine are the same as yours:
ReplyDeleteslow Saturday mornings, train rides, chocolate (milk or white though), smelling the roses, baking, walking (easy hikes), eating berries, meeting up with friends, and swimming (in a pool or a clear lake).
Some of these things haven't hapened in a long time...
A good list, indeed. I love watching ballet but can’t dance ballet. The closest I get is Barre exercise.
ReplyDeleteTerje, you have so many fun things on your list. It seems like a wonderful, peaceful list. I love watching and playing softball, card games with my family, slow holiday sans big agendas, sipping tea on my back porch, eating fruit of all kinds...I could go on!
ReplyDeleteReading on the deck or in my front porch rocker. I share so many with you - dark chocolate, baking, walking, books, taking photos, PJs. I know we could be wonderful IRL friends, but I cherish our online friendship and the words you share.
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice to focus on things you love. It's almost like a gratitude list approached from a different direction. I agree that any jam on pancakes is delicious, but I have a decided preference for ginger preserves on pumpkin pancakes. YUM!
ReplyDeleteYour list is growing in positivity from one week to the next, Terje. I am with you on loving chocolate, yoga, books, and PJs. In fact, I found some wonderful PJs for my granddaughter yesterday and I have them all set in a surprise basket for when I see her next (may not be for another month). I am grateful for our long-distant relationship.
ReplyDelete