Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Celebrate: Saturday

The warmth of the first fall day lulled butterflies believe it was still summer. I saw more of them this Saturday than all summer long. Flying from flower to flower, resting only for a moment, they were hard to capture with a camera. My little nephew zig-zagging in the garden and later on the beach escaped the camera lens as quickly. After a school week I felt happy leaving my teacher self and mind at home, driving to the countryside, and cocooning in the sun, gathering energy for the new week, filling myself with joy from watching my nephew and butterflies.













5 comments:

  1. Such colorful butterflies! Looks like your nephews enjoyed exploring. I really like the photo of the rocks in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops... nephew- I know it's the same little guy in all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too be young again and as important to live life though a young heart. Your photos capture the essence of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So perfect to leave your teacher self and mind at home as you drove to the countryside. Love that you were able to cocoon in the sun during your weekend. The butterfly pics are exquisite and the pics of your nephew ... well, it's clear that he's a boy on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous pictures - They seem to really capture the beauty of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete