I like to watch the grass grow,
see the poppy petals fall,
feel the wind braid my hair,
hear the waves reach the shore.
I like the taste of strawberry red,
the smell of morning dew,
find the sand between my toes,
breathe in each day new.
I like the slow.
I like to watch the grass grow.
see the poppy petals fall,
feel the wind braid my hair,
hear the waves reach the shore.
I like the taste of strawberry red,
the smell of morning dew,
find the sand between my toes,
breathe in each day new.
I like the slow.
I like to watch the grass grow.




That is a beautiful poem, beautiful thought, and beautiful photographs. Perfect for summer.
ReplyDeleteI adore this, Terje, just wrote a poem about our beach time for Poetry Friday titled "Nothing-to-Do". It is a joy to miss the hurry!
ReplyDeleteSo much beauty here. Thank you for sharing your words and pictures.
ReplyDeleteThe poem...the pictures - you have captured the bliss of your summer perfectly, Terje!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful poem and beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove your words and these breathtaking pictures!
ReplyDeleteTerje, this is another set of beautiful photos accompanied by a poem. Might you consider creating a collage and adding your poem for my summer gallery? PicMonkey has a collage setting that works well. You can start in collage and then send the combination to the photo editor to embed the text.
ReplyDeleteThe photos, the words are wonderful. I hope you can continue watching the grass grow and I'm hoping to find some time to watch the grass grow before school starts.
ReplyDelete