Wow! Those pictures of Amsterdam are breathtaking!! What beauty!!! I've never been there and these pictures make me want to go NOW! Thank you for sharing!!
Oh, Amsterdam! I remember this city with such affection - people there were so good to the four young women who stopped there as we hitchhiked our way through Europe. Enjoy, Terje.
Oh, Amsterdam! I remember this city with such affection - people there were so good to the four young women who stopped there as we hitchhiked our way through Europe. Enjoy, Terje.
So glad that you are able to see so much beauty after an exhausting day of brain frying. I love Amsterdam - it beautiful city and the tulips fields are amazing. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I appreciated the brain work you shared, but am so excited to see the Amsterdam pictures. It looks amazing. I'll be seeing Amsterdam in person for the first time in June and am so looking forward to it. If you have any travel hints - do let me know. :)
Wow! Those pictures of Amsterdam are breathtaking!! What beauty!!! I've never been there and these pictures make me want to go NOW! Thank you for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful journey, both PD and being a tourist. Thanks for the pics, Terje!
ReplyDeletePerfect time to be in Amsterdam! The tulips are so beautiful this time of year. After your brain frying a wonderful excursion.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. What a perfect way to destressify (my own made up word) after problem solving.
ReplyDeleteOh, Amsterdam! I remember this city with such affection - people there were so good to the four young women who stopped there as we hitchhiked our way through Europe. Enjoy, Terje.
ReplyDeleteOh, Amsterdam! I remember this city with such affection - people there were so good to the four young women who stopped there as we hitchhiked our way through Europe. Enjoy, Terje.
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you are able to see so much beauty after an exhausting day of brain frying. I love Amsterdam - it beautiful city and the tulips fields are amazing. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
ReplyDeleteI appreciated the brain work you shared, but am so excited to see the Amsterdam pictures. It looks amazing. I'll be seeing Amsterdam in person for the first time in June and am so looking forward to it. If you have any travel hints - do let me know. :)
ReplyDeleteYOUR PICTURES ARE AMAZING. Enjoy this wonderful experience.
ReplyDeleteAh, the balance of learning, sharing, stretching, mesmerizing ... enjoy every minute of it all!!!
ReplyDelete