Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Turning 10. Happy Birthday, Mimm!




In March I saw a blog post where a mom interviewed her daughter who turned ten. I loved the idea.
Today Mimm turned ten and I asked her questions.


Favorite authors
Piret Raud, Kristiina Kass, Kate DiCamillo, Roal Dahl

Favorite singers
Katy Perry, Adam Lambert, Getter Jaani

Favorite place
Home, living room and kitchen

Favorite activities
playing with friends, making jokes, drawing, WII, playing board games, playing with Lego

What would your perfect day look like?
I would play all day long with my friends, we would draw, walk around in the city, cook, and have a sleepover.

Share a day when you were very happy
This summer when I spent a day at the beach and then I was out late playing with my friends.

Your best quality?
I make my friends laugh.

What do you value in your friends?
They care about me.

What is your greatest achievement?
Learning to do a cartwheel.

Who is your hero in real life?
My big sister. She has danced for twelve years, and still doesn't plan to quit but wants to go forward.

What makes you happy?
when my big sister comes home
pancakes
art lessons at school
when my teacher teaches new games
dad tickling me so I can't stop laughing
going out to eat with my family
when my cousin comes to visit
Christmas at grandma's
playing board games with my family

How did you become so awesome?
Genes

Some wisdom of life?
You shouldn't always say what you think



Mirjam (Mimm)
10 years old


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to dear Mimm! What a beautiful post, young lady, ten year old (and Mom). I love that wisdom, BTW!

    ReplyDelete