Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Celebrate

Discover. Play. Build.

Ruth Ayres invites people to share a celebration every Saturday. Thinking back to a week you can pick anything - small or big - to celebrate. Thank you for the invitation, Ruth!

October started. (A fact.)
A week goes by so fast. (Surprise!)
My school life has been rich. (I celebrate!)
Today is Saturday. (Another fact)
I am tired. (Perspective)
I have kept up with capturing gratitude photo challenge. (I celebrate!)
A day has 24 hours. (Third fact)
No matter how much you do there is always more to learn and more to do. (Reflection)
My sister and my friend made me smile. (I celebrate!)

My sis took a photo of my daughter. 



My friend shared this Ted talk with me. "Why a Good Book is a Secret Door."





Many smiles for the weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Love seeing your daughter, not so little any more, Terje! I love the way you celebrated, brief lines with so much meaning. Nice to contemplate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terje, Thank you for this celebration! I love the picture of your daughter!! I can't help but smile when looking at that. So glad you're sharing the TED talk! My students are still talking about it a week later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love your celebrations, Terje, and the pictures that go with it. I am off to watch the TED talk. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. "No matter how much you do there is always more to learn and more to do. (Reflection)"
    Isn't that the truth! But, there is something wonderful to celebrate about that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the crafting of this post! Some days I wonder if your fact #3 is really true because it sure doesn't seem like it! Wonderful celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute photo of your daughter!! I, like Leigh Anne, really love the crafting of this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun list. I loved this way of sharing. Thanks also for the TEDTalk. I am enjoying it. :)

    ReplyDelete